Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Concussions and cushions.

What a day... Eventful but scary as SHIT!
Summer range 2012 is coming along swimmingly.... But just when we seem to get our minds around one thing, we have to go and make a whole lotta new things to manage and get done in like the LEAST TIME POSSIBLE!

It's very exciting tho, some new challenges, always keeping us on the edge and learning and adapting. Change is good right, like they say.... Holidays and change are one in the same.... Ones just cheaper...

Avant's Summer Collection is going to be so great, and I don't just mean that from a bias point of view, but an honest heartfelt place, like it's been growing and developing just bursting to be shown off, the pieces are so fun and flirty, confident, brand strong and will look so cute as part of a wardrobe. I want one of each! Hell make it 2!!!

Ok, just had to explain to myself out loud while typing exactly why we are piling the work on less than a month before deadline.... Ya, that's what I thought.

In slightly humorous and completely unrelated events, I dropped my BlackBerry on my face... Shhhhh don't tell anyone. It hurt, my nose is still watering where it got hit with raging brut force "BBAAAAAAAMM"

How many times does it have to happen before you actually have to strap your arms to the side of your body to prevent concussion. 

I have 5 cushions all to myself tonight.

I still can't upload photos.

I love Vampire Weekend.

That's all.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment