Saturday, August 13, 2011

Random waffling ons............. Yawizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

This is fun... New iPad..... BONUS! Now I can possibly...... (take note) POSSIBLY, start blogging again.... But it's doubtful... I dunno, maybe not... This freaking iPad types like a dream... Ddrreeaammmmmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Yummy! So fun. I could waffle on all day...... Night......... Hour........ Wow this is fun.

Ok, forealzies now, blog time....

SO many fun things have happened in the last couple of weeks.... I TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN WITH ONE OF THESE IN MY HANDS MAN... It's the only way.... I'm useless! Depressing I know as I have so much of fun stories to share... they become pretty useless in my head.... 

You know that feeling when some one shows you something, and you like don't really like it at all..... And you don't want to hurt their feelings.... Ya.... That's all, it feels like it's happening more and more often... How does one fix that? I wonder. 

Type type type... Like a dream I tell you...

Went to Mozambique last week. It was cold. #fail.
Ok, I'm being dramatic, but it was not December weather, I was looking forward to December weather.... Hot-sweaty-I can barely breathe coz it's so humid kind of weather. I actually had to sleep under a duvet.... And a blanket.... AND a sheet??? WTF. (mean while back in joburg at the same time, ppl are dying coz winters coldest front just made it's debut.... And it's threatening to snow....) 

I didn't know this ok.... Gosh.... Don't judge me.... aight?
I was just cold and miserable.... No body warned me about this so I obviously packed according to December standards.... Nothing.... Summer dresses and that's it.
I felt like a hobo orphan the whole holiday, I must have looked a sight. I had to LAYER summer dresses...... Cringe.... 

I made a plan tho.... I pretended not to notice..... Then nearly drove off a cliff on a four wheeler... NO JOKE.

We went on an exciting quad tour around Tofo and surrounding homesteads and beaches.... Exciting - being the part where I missed the 17trees I was headed strait for, and skidding toward a sheer drop while trying to steer right, but going left instead.... Straight for the ocean... I dunno... My brain can't do the left right steer thing... Give me a wheel any day..... I convinced the team I was just checking out the view and smiled. (I was SHAT myself inside)

I was swiftly told to go in from of my boyfriend.... I don't blame him, you should have seen his face.... Like a kid who just who just discovered that Father Christmas ain't real! Ha haaaaa! 

Oooo well that's that for today.... It all was a lot funnier when it was happening. Or maybe I'm just tired and being a useless story relayer... Or maybe I just like typing on this ROCKING iPad and could type all night about random crap without taking a break or a breath and just carry on forever till I possibly pass out from not breathing while typing and..... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh 

Out.


In.

Today is a weird day... A day of realizations and facing facts...
Fact número UNO: stabbing pain in the heart...

When you do what you love, you love what you do but you don't make nearly enough money to live... So in turn you get all miserable and depro about how shitty life is and it all goes down hill from there..

Fact número duo: Stinging pain in the brain....

When you work in corporate or doing something that makes the cash, but prevents you from wanting to wake up in the morning because it is the last thing on earth you want to be doing..... You wonder.... How do you get the perfect balance? 

There has to be a way... There just has to.

Life is for living and enjoying and being able to love and be loved in return... 
We have to believe this. We have to make it part of our daily consciousness 

I know so many people who hate what they do, but earn a decent salary tho make the shitty days easier. And they seem to be alive and kicking. So I ask you... What am I doing wrong, following my dream with no secure future, or taking a chance on life and hoping with all my heart it returns the favor?




So this one Friday, this one weekend, a couple of weeks ago... I like totally stood too close to a speaker........ I still can't hear anything out of my left ear..... #deafinoneear

No comments:

Post a Comment