Monday, August 15, 2011

The smell of candle wax is long overdue!

Lights are off..... Nobody (except me and my fierce chihuahua) is home, I have the candles burning away to my left, and the howling wind knocking at the window on the right. I'm all warm and snug in bed..... And I have an iPad with 42% battery. Not too sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing..... But I'm gonna go with good thing..... At least an hour or so of blogging and music time....hopefully more.... Maybe I'll start typing slower, that's sure to make the battery last longer...right? No?

I forget how peaceful candle light can be, the soft flickering flame... The smell of the wick meaningfully dissolving the wax.... Good for the soul I say!

Ok so this is super frustrating and COMPLETELY spoiling my docile and completely relaxed mood... I can't upload pictures to my blog post from my iPad OR the web... Like HELLLOOOOOOOOO stupid annoying technology/ Internet / iPad / brain to finger functionality..... Gash, all I wanted was to add some mood and set the tone of the relaxed state I am in..... But nooooo people don't want to see pictures Lauren... They just want to see you waffle on for hours with no visual stimulation WHAT SO EVER. I'm so glad that you seem to think I am that entertaining without a little visual enhancement... But I don't.... So thanks for nothing.


Until the next time, and till I find out what the finger liking good is going on here.... Until then...
YOU SUCK. STUPID WHATEVER IS WRONG!


Aaaaahhhhhh the smell of candlessssss...... Woooohsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment